STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PLAN
Surpass Your Goals
Proper strength and conditioning allows one to strengthen supporting muscles, even out muscle imbalances, increase mobility, correct posture, stabilize joints, learn new movement patterns and enhance coordination and peripheral skills. Specifically:
• Increases muscle strength.
• Increases muscle endurance.
• Increases muscle fiber size.
• Strengthened Mental Health.
• Increases neural recruitment.
• Improves connective tissue function.
• Improves bone health.
• Improves motor skill and confidence to engage further in physical activity.
• Improves mobility and flexibility.